Project: Grocery Chain
- Extreme heavy rains caused groundwater to enter this grocery store.
- Three to four inches including water and mud covered the floor throughout the 20,000 square foot building.
- Water extraction via floor cleaning appliances for tile floor.
- Additionally, rotary water jets and Spinner Hard Surface Cleaners were used throughout the building.
- CATCO was called in, the building was restored overnight and the business reopened the next day.
- (At the same time, in the St. Louis area, major flooding occurred throughout out the region and CATCO opened 35 jobs that day.)