Project: Single Family Home, Bridgeton, Missouri
- The fire started in the middle of the night at or near the front porch, it spread quickly and reached the roofline of the home.
- The interior of the home sustained heavy smoke damage, water damage and the home's structural system was weakened throughout two floors.
- Inspected and determined the effect based on fire, water and smoke damage.
- Performed selected demolition.
- Safe and stable portions were retained and restored while new framing was built to match the home's original features. In this case, the entire side of the house and the roofline needed reframing.