Project: School Auditorium
- School auditorium seating 1,000 people.
- Massive flooding in the area left the building standing in 6 feet of water.
- The cinder block walls had moisture throughout and the electrical system was completely ruined.
- Completely dried the walls and floors in order to allow the addition of new plaster and to prevent future peeling.
- Converted to 850 seat auditorium with expanded stage creating a true performance theater with space for larger productions
- Installed elevated seating along the sides thereby enhancing the viewing opportunities.
- Architectural firm: Mathes Brierre Architects, New Orleans