Project: Early Childhood Center
- 16,000 square foot building housing classrooms and storage/laundry facility.
- Building sat on a slab that often flooded.
- Removed 4,000 square feet of the foundation and backfilled the area, thereby removing the potential for future water damage.
- Worked with local architectural firm and CATCO served as General Contractor.
- Replaced the gym flooring in new building.
- Conducted extensive mold remediation.
- Converted the 10,000 square foot gymnasium into a new multi-purpose building housing dance studio, etc. by adding 7,000 square feet of new construction.