St. Louis, MO


St. Charles, MO


Kansas City, MO

My basement flooded, am I covered?

Your insurance policy will give you specifics about your coverage.  But note that most insurance companies require you to purchase an extra rider to cover sewer back-ups or flooding.  If the water damage is from a broken pipe or appliance, it’s more likely covered.  Either way, always check with your agent to be certain.  Whether you have insurance coverage or not, CATCO works for you, and we can invoice you for work performed.
Copyright © 2023 FIRST ONSITE All Rights Reserved.

Login Form