“to provide restoration services emphasizing excellence and individual dignity.”
CATCO, Catastrophe Cleaning & Restoration Company, Inc., has been performing fire, water and storm damage restoration, both cleaning and construction, in the St. Louis, MO area since 1981. We perform both residential and commercial projects here and from our location in Kansas City.
Our staff and crews perform our commercial, industrial and residential HVAC cleaning as well as mold remediation, fire and water damage cleaning. Besides on-the-job training, we offer crew members certification training specific to our industry that can help you move up the ranks and grow with us. We adhere to standards set by the IICRC and NADCA, premiere restoration and mechanical hygiene associations in the United States.
Your benefits package with our company, after an introductory period, includes available company/employee participation group health, vision, dental and life insurance plans, paid vacation and standard holidays as well as a Simple IRA plan with a company matching program.
To Apply: Email a complete copy of the application (see box upper right) and/or your resume to Susan Dempsey at .
Now accepting applications:
St. Louis & Kansas City Restoration Field Crews at all levels:
Full-time hourly positions with our cleaning & mitigation crews providing water & fire cleaning of both structure and contents. (These are not construction positions, but related fields should apply.) Work Monday-Friday, plus overtime on evenings and weekends as needed.
Crews are also required to cross-train and to participate in an on-call rotation to provide emergency services, above and beyond their regularly scheduled work. Paid hourly, bi-weekly, based on experience.
- We prefer to hire both experienced restoration techs AND entry level crew members with the right attitude to learn.
- IICRC or other industry certifications preferred (please list them on resume/application), but not required
St. Louis Duct Cleaning Technicians:
Full-time hourly positions with our ACTS division performing both
commercial & some residential HVAC cleaning. Work Monday-Friday, plus overtime on evenings and weekends as needed.
Crews are also required to cross-train in restoration work and to participate in an on-call rotation to provide
emergency services, above and beyond their regularly scheduled work. Paid hourly, bi-weekly, based experience.
- Some HVAC experience or commercial cleaning is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Physically capable of working at heights (ladders & lifts) and some small spaces
ALL CATCO field positions require the following:
- Valid, current driver’s license (Chauffer’s Class E or above) with clean driving record REQUIRED.
- Must past drug & alcohol screening and full background check for bonding purposes
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be available full-time, with overtime as job completion requires
- Available for on-call emergency response
- Occasional travel to out of town jobsites is possible