“to provide restoration services emphasizing excellence and individual dignity.”
CATCO, Catastrophe Cleaning & Restoration Company, Inc., has been performing fire, water and storm damage restoration, both cleaning and construction, in the St. Louis, MO area since 1981. We perform both residential and commercial projects here and from our location in Kansas City.
Our staff and crews perform our commercial, industrial and residential HVAC cleaning as well as mold remediation, fire and water damage cleaning. Besides on-the-job training, we offer crew members certification training specific to our industry that can help you move up the ranks and grow with us. We adhere to standards set by the IICRC and NADCA, premiere restoration and mechanical hygiene associations in the United States.
Your benefits package with our company, after an introductory period, includes available company/employee participation group health, dental and life insurance plans, paid vacation and standard holidays as well as a Simple IRA plan with a company matching program.
St. Louis & Kansas City Restoration Experienced Field Technicians:
Full-time hourly positions with our cleaning & mitigation crews providing water & fire cleaning of both structure and contents.
Work Monday-Friday, plus overtime on evenings and weekends as needed.
Crews are also required to cross-train and to participate in an on-call rotation to provide emergency services, above and beyond their regularly scheduled work. Paid hourly, bi-weekly, based on experience.
- We prefer to hire experienced restoration techs right now.
- High School Diploma or above
- IICRC or other industry certifications preferred (please list them on resume/application)
St. Louis Duct Cleaning Technicians:
Full-time hourly positions with our ACTS division performing both residential &
commercial HVAC cleaning. Work Monday-Friday, plus overtime on evenings and weekends as needed.
Crews are also required to cross-train in restoration work and to participate in an on-call rotation to provide
emergency services, above and beyond their regularly scheduled work. Paid hourly, bi-weekly, based experience.
- High School Diploma or above
- Some HVAC experience or commercial cleaning is preferred. NADCA certification a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude
Kansas City Cleaning Ops/Project Manager
Full-time position in our Cleaning/Mitigation Division performing on-site supervision and scheduling on multiple cleaning/remediation projects. Handle day-to-day field operations with staff and other divisions onsite, provide supervision and oversee materials and equipment usage plus safety. Competitive salaried position for the right candidate.
This is NOT a construction position.
- 10+ Disaster Restoration Experience preferred, with IICRC certifications
- Proficient with online applications and training others on the job.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, project managers and administration.
ALL CATCO field positions require the following:
- Valid, current driver’s license (Chauffer’s Class E or above) with clean driving record REQUIRED.
- Must past drug & alcohol screening and background check for bonding purposes
- Must be available full-time, with overtime as job completion requir
- Available for on-call emergency response
- Occasional travel to out of town jobsites is possible